Welcome to Media Services
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat and Sun 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Special events (5 days advance notice) as planned
Summer Hours of Operation
Saturday and Sunday
Have a Media Services, software or technology related issues?
Simply use this form to ask for help.
Need to determine if the library owns a video?
Search for videos here.
Need to request Classroom Technology or Assistance?
Visit the Request page HERE
Please Note that Special Events can be served if arrangements are made
in advance. Equipment is on a first come, first served basis.
Are you wanting to duplicate or edit non-copyrighted materials?
Check out Ambient Weather, the official Saint Leo weather source!
Check out current conditions, advisorys, and weekly forecasts
Please help us to serve you better by noting the following
- Media Services no longer supports requests regarding obsolete VHS formats.
- LCD projectors and PA systems are for on campus use only. Non-academic use must be authorized by a Media Services Manager at least 3 days before event. Contact (352) 588-8342.
- Camcorders are available for a maximum of 4 hours and are for on campus use only.
- We have a two color poster printer available (please supply and black & white or greyscale original -- NO COLOR in the original, please!
- Equipment requests must be placed at least 72 hours in advance (it is recommended that the request be placed a week or more in advance to ensure availability) Due to the popularity of the instructor laptops and projectors, we cannot at this time fill every request, but we will try to fill as many as we possibly can.
- Equipment is reserved for University Campus use only.
- Videos are available for checkout to center faculty.
- If you intend to use your own equipment to interface with ours, please call ahead of time to insure compatibility.
- You may use the R25 Events form located in the University Intranet, which is available through MySaintLeo or call us at (352) 588-8470.
- We can also duplicate or edit non-copyrighted materials. Use the duplication and editing request form to request this service.
- We operate WSLU Radio & TV. Contact (352) 588-8470 for more information about special programming or advertising.